Click on the "Add To My Villas" link on any of the villas to add them to this list of your favorite villas.
Private Villa at Balangan Jimbaran
Price: From US$
Ocean View Villa at Goa Gong Jimbaran
Price: From US$
Price: From US$975.00
Villa Ahimsa Beach
1, 2, 3 Bedroom
Price: From US$325.00
Bali-based spa centers rule the AsiaSpa Awards 2013
November 29, 2013 02:20 AM
ATEC 2013 highlights animal welfare in its December conference
November 05, 2013 05:46 AM
Bank Indonesia urges Bali government to further development
July 23, 2013 04:27 AM
Villa The Jewel
Villa Jewel is a stunning four-bedroom, cliff top villa, rich in colour and grandeur that sits within the “Tiara Nusa” private estate in south Bali. Tiara Nusa translates roughly as ‘the crown of the island’, and with the unparalleled views and service on offer here at the villas, this is definitely the jewel that takes centre stage.
|Villa Types||Bedrooms||Guests||Prices by Season (USD)||With Breakfast|
Note: 15.5% Tax will be added to the total price.
Villa Jewel has one of the most stunning panoramas that Bali has to offer and, in fact, if you want a better view of Bali, you will need to get a pilot’s license. From over 100 metres above the surrounding landscape the scene takes in all of southern Bali in arc of over 180 degrees; from the southern end of Nusa Dua, taking in Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Ceningan, Tanjung Benoa, the airport and harbour, Bali’s majestic volcanoes, Kuta Beach, all the way out to the ocean’s western horizon. You can even watch the sunrise on one side and sunset on the other and never have to leave home and observe the fishing boats returning from the sea, planes taking off from the airport, or spy on the villagers at the bottom of the hill as they go about their daily lives, and at night watch Bali come to life under a million twinkling lights.
Designed by Bali’s renowned architect Popo Danes the fully-staffed villa Jewel is perfect for families or groups of friends and has all the amenities you could ask for in a luxury villa. The villa comes with a full compliment of staff including an onsite villa manager, housekeeping staff and garden, kitchen, and 24-hour security staff. They also have a resident five-star chef who will cook all your meals or shop for anything you need should you wish to cook yourself.
Set on the edge of a cliff within a beautiful tropical garden Villa Jewel has the ‘WOW” factor written all over it. Every bedroom suite at Villa Jewel is designed to take in the beautiful views and are each named after a precious jewel; Ruby, Amethyst, Sapphire and Emerald. They are designed and coloured accordingly with outstandingly-beautiful dark woods and vibrant soft furnishings and fabrics.
The rooms that command the grandest views are the second-floor Sapphire Suite and the Emerald Suite that opens to the garden. Sapphire is decorated in deep blues to match the stone its open-air sky bathroom. While Emerald is adorned in green and opens out to the lush green garden. Both suites have two person terrazzo bathtubs in front of floor to ceiling windows creating a feeling of being somewhere between Heaven and Earth. The Ruby Suite is decorated in deep reds and takes on the colours of the flowers in the garden immediately outside, while the Amethyst Suite is done in a lush and regal purple, like the evening sky that can be seen from its balcony. All the suites have ample wardrobe space, ensuite bathrooms, air-conditioning and flat screen TV and DVD players.
For communal living Villa Jewel features a large open-plan living / dining area with high ceilings, large comfortable sofas and 12-seater dining table with surrounding French doors which always opened to let in the cool Bali Breeze and you will never feel better without air cons. A fully-equipped European, designer kitchen, with wine fridge and breakfast bar sits to the rear of the living room and is simply a delight for self-catering.
The garden and outdoor areas house an 18m infinity-edge pool, a surrounding sundeck with sun loungers and a large bale bengong, a covered relaxation pavilion that provides a cool and comfortable place to relax and take in the view with a good book or a glass of wine away from the glare of the midday sun, and again with those million dollar views.
Downstairs under the pool is a media room featuring air con, 43” TV and a Home Theatre system with extra large built in sofas. There are also twin beds and an n extra bathroom making it ideal for extra guests or children. There is also a massage room with an outdoor bathtub looking over the cliff. In addition, just so visitors don’t feel left out, the guest bathroom just off the living room is fashioned like a cave complete with a waterfall and cascade shower that is open to the sky and cascades from the rock. Surrounded by tropical greenery it creates a jungle-like feel of mystery and romance.
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms consisting of: Two king-size master suites with separate dressing area, en-suite bathroom with separate bathtubs and showers, safe boxes and LCD flats screen TV. Two queen-size guest suites with en-suite bathrooms with showers only, safety boxes and LCD flat screen TVs
- Open-plan living and dining area with stereo sound system throughout
- Fully-equipped master kitchen
- Fully-equipped secondary wet kitchen
- Shaded Bale bengong relaxation pavilion
- 18m infinity-edge swimming pool
- Sundeck with umbrellas and eight sun loungers
- Media room equipped with 42” TV, satellite channels, Sony home cinema sound system and DVD library
- Dedicated spa room operated by professional spa company. Complete with views the room has two massage beds, A/C, solid stone outdoor bathtub, indoor and outdoor showers and full bathroom
- ‘Cave style’ guest bathroom with shower in the style of a spring water waterfall cascading from the natural stone
- Comfortable seven-seat car and experienced English-speaking driver. Available 8 hours per day free of charge (petrol extra)
- Unlimited WiFi Internet access
- Professional laundry service by the cost
- Two mobile phones with prepaid cards available
- Additional staff bedroom if required permanent stay of nanny or butler
- Off street parking
- All chargeable services in the villa such as groceries, spa treatments, alcohol and laundry are charged at cost price only
- Gratuities for staff very welcome
Low Season: 11 January - 30 June; 16 September - 19 December;
High Season: 1 July - 31 July; 1 September - 15 September; Easter week; Chinese New Year
Peak Season: 1 August - 31 August; 20 December - 10 January
Rate inclusions :
- Full-time cook with grocery system (food and beverages charged at cost price of ingredients only)
- Full time in-villa butler
- Daily usage of modern, comfortable, seven-seat car with driver. 8 hours per day (not include petrol for car)
- Wi-Fi Internet - unlimited
- Satellite TV channels (in master bedroom and media room only)
- Complimentary cell phone with local sim-card
- Daily housekeeping
- Regular linen changing
- Welcome drinks and chilled towels upon arrival
- Return airport transfers (1x in and 1x out)