Ever heard of all the beautiful stories they have of Bali? The island of the gods is considered to be a top tourist destination by many travel programs and magazines all over the world. This may be attributed to their luxury villas in Bali, affordable villas in Bali, as well as the pristine white sand beaches, chic boutiques and hotels, rich culture and tradition, temples, and warm and hospitable people.
However, if you think you cannot afford the villas in Bali, do think again because there are many below $300 Bali villas and these are still luxury villas in Bali.
To guide you, here are the top 5 villas to stay in Bali for an amazing vacation.
- Boutique Hotel Kamar Kamar. Kamar in Indonesia means room. And within the name of this hotel, there is a Chinese logo which means “a place to rest”. And indeed, Boutique Hotel Kamar Kamar is a place where you can truly relax and enjoy the scenery and amenities.
This hotel is inspired not only by Balinese culture but it also reflects much of the Indonesian life through the different antiques and artifacts placed in its lobby. Also, Chinese influences are also felt especially in the walls of the hotel.
The hotel is very accessible as it is only 25 minutes from the Ngurah Rai Airport. It also has an adult pool as well as a whirl pool for the guests, a boutique or gallery, parking area, one junior suite bedroom, air conditioner, hot and cold shower, continental breakfast, welcome fruit, night security and other amenities unique to high end accommodations.
- Serene Lotus. This hotel is designed using contemporary items found in Bali so it gives you that exclusive Bali life touch. It is strategically located very close to the center of attractions and boutiques in Seminyak as well as to the beaches of Legian while still keeping the air of privacy for its guests.
There is also a restaurant district close to the hotel where you can find some of the most popular restaurants and shops in Bali.
Its facilities include open air bathroom that is still private, bathrooms that have a raindrop shower effect, as well as unlimited supply of hot and cold shower for the guests’ enjoyment.
- Villas Jasmine. The villa was constructed only in 2010 making it one of the newest and most modern villas in Bali. Set on 540 meters of land, it has a vast garden that allows the circulation of cool winds and is also surrounded by lush rice fields.
It has a king-size bed, air conditioning, DVD player, TV that has international channels, sofas, and safety deposit box for the guests’ use. There are full time staff members that cater to every whim and order of the guests.
- Villa Senang. This villa is homey as its ceiling in the living and dining areas uses traditional hand built wooden material. Also, it has a ceiling fan that accentuates the cool breeze entering the villa. Its master bedroom has a kind-size bed that overlooks the swimming pool. It also has a zen bathtub that allows the guests to enjoy and bask in.
It also has another bedroom that is also air conditioned. Its kitchen is fully—equipped with the amenities that will make guests enjoy preparing their food like they do at home.
- Villa Fortuna. Villa Fortuna is designed with contemporary materials which make it the best place for relaxation as well as for romance. Its living room is Japanese-inspired, accentuated with an LCD TV and a home theatre.
The bedrooms are air conditioned and its bath tub is separate from the shower. Other amenities include a swimming pool, living room, cable TV, safety deposit box, and laundry services.
So who says staying in Bali is expensive? Villas in Bali are for everybody. Let Bali Villa Holidays help you and you will surely have the time of your life.
Keep posted with our weekly updates and articles about Luxury Bali Villas and Bali Travel Experience only here at Bali Villa Holidays Blog or subscribe to our bali blog feeds.